Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pj[_2_] pj[_2_] is offline

Default Line between columns shows in Text Box

My document is formatted in 2 columns with a line between.

When I create a Text Box, Layout "Tight", that spans the column line, the
line shows through the Box.

If I format the box Layout "Top and Bottom" or "Through" the line does not
show but, of course, the text does not flow round the box.

Is there any way I can achieve both not seeing the column line through the
box and having text flow round the box?

I'm using Word 2002 SP3.

Thanks, Dan