DCotton

Default how do I limit & lock toolbars in a doc to share with others?

I'm trying to create a document with internal and external jumps that will be
shared with 500+ users. I want to have a limited toolbar (with "forward" and
"backward" arrows and a few other things) and lock it so that it is all a
user will see when s/he opens my document.

I can use a template (I think) to make the limited toolbar show up when they
open my document. Can I keep them from customizing the toolbar at that point?

What about locking down the whole document? Is password protection on the
whole document what I want to use?

Thanks.
DC