HyperChicken HyperChicken is offline
Junior Member

Default Word Text Form Field Character Limit

Setting the maximum char limit in a form field is easy, but is there a way to set the minimum characters without using VBA?

I need to make sure a particular field has no more and no less than 3 characters. (Using MS Word 2010 in Windows 7 OS)

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need a macro. If you want assistance, you may want to ask in the
Microsoft Community, for example in the programming forum at
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...sc&tab=Threads.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP