Tom

Default Add a letter at the end of footnote numbers automatically?

Is it possible to add a leter at the end of all footnote numbers
automatically? It should appear like 1*, 2*, 3* ...

Regards.
Tom

Ok, I found an easy way to solve this.

In Find and Replace, I chose '^f' (Footnote) to be found and replaced it
with '^&' (Find What Text) + * (it sould look like ^&*) and now my footnotes
are 1*, 2*, 3*...

Thank you for reading anyway.
Regards