MD_Chicago

Default Merge labels onto more than one sheet

I have followed all the steps in the mail merge wizard. I created my
recepient list, selected all of the recipients of which there are almost 100,
chosen an address block and updated all of the labels,and when I complete the
merge, I only get one page of 30 labels because I am using the Avery 5160
template. What am I doing wrong?
Doug Robbins

You have missed the final step in the process which is to execute the merge.
Instead of using the wizard, select Toolbars from the View menu and check
the mailmerge toolbar. At the right hand end of that toolbar, you will find
buttons for executing merges to the various available destinations - New
Document, Printer, Email.

Also see the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website
athttp://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_labels_with_word_xp.htm

--
Hope this helps.