Chris

Default second info page printing on all print jobs

i have figured out my original question by restoring the defaults. But now a
second pahe with details such as filename:, directory, template, etc is
following all my print jobs. How do i get rid of it?
Jay Freedman

Chris wrote:
i have figured out my original question by restoring the defaults.
But now a second pahe with details such as filename:, directory,
template, etc is following all my print jobs. How do i get rid of it?

In Tools Options Print, uncheck "Document properties".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman