Itzchak S

Default How to insert references from "Reference Manager"?

In Office 2000, I was able to automatically insert references from "Reference
Manager 10" into Word text, using the "Tools" command. In the 2003 version I
cannot get this option to work.
Please advise ASAP.
Thanks

Daiya Mitchell

It's a program with add-in for bibliographic management software, pretty
much like EndNote (I think. Same purpose, same company, anyhow).

Betcha money there's an FAQ on the Reference Manager website addressing
this....suggest the OP looks there. Where it will probably say "you need to
re-install RefMan after installing a new version of Word." Or "you
need to install this patch for Word 2003 compatibility."

DM