Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon R. Sharon R. is offline

Default Problems with Endnote 10 ...

Does the following problem sound familiar to anyone? (Posted on behalf of a
colleague whom I am trying to help. We are running Windows XP, vers. 5.1,
Service Pack 2. We have certain restrictions on our network, could the
problem be due to these restrictions?)

Problem description:

"I was previously using Endnote version 9 and ran it from
templates/add-ins/clicked on the two add-ins. That was annoying but it
worked. I have recently upgraded to version 10 (x) and the same process does
not work. The issue is something to do with macros, even if you put security
on low and enable macros, when trying to use any EndNote function in word it
states that the macro cannot be found."

Has anyone else experienced such problems? This is quite urgent ... we
cannot find anything on endnote.com and cannot really wait for a reply from
tecnical support. Any help highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The issue is one of two likely possibilities.

1. The add-in is incompatible with your version of Word
or
2. The add-in is incorrectly installed, so Word cannot see it.