Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_] JERRY[_2_] is offline

Default Reappearing document

I am working with MS office 2007. A small document keeps surfacing when ever
I press the office-button/new/create. I don't know what I did, but without
even being aware of it, it keeps coming up instead of a blank screen. I can
save it by any name, close and delete it, but whenever I call for a blank
document again it comes up on the screen.

Did I somehow save the document as some sort of template? I close MS office
and even reboot. However when I open office and try the sequence,
office-button/new/create, the same document or material comes up on the
screen instead of a new blank screen or document.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jerry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline