Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rachel M Rachel M is offline

Default How do I share building blocks with other users?

We do sales proposals that have to construct a proposal using multiple
"boilerplate" components.

I can see that the building blocks functionality in 2007 could be quite
useful to create a cover page, header/footers and boilerplate text etc.

However it is no use unless I can get everyone (3-4 people) using the same
set of building blocks to construct the sales proposal.

Is it possible to share building blocks, gallaries etc across multiple users?
Thanks Rachel