Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rexmann rexmann is offline

Default Portrait and landscape

Hi all

I have a word document which I have setup with both portrait and landscape
within it using section breaks. I have then checked it in print preview and
all looks right.

However when printing it all comes out in portrait. I thought it might be
the printer but it only does it on one document and I have tried it on other
printers. Is there a hidden option somewhere in word.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Rexmann (using word 2002)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement