Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Peter Peter is offline

Default Design Mode and Option Buttons in Word 2003

I am using Word 2003 to create a sample of web questionnaire (for
presentation only - not to fill in any information).

I have added "Option Buttons" in my Word document to represent the choice of
3 questions. I have already put them (total 15 option buttons - 5 buttons
for each question) in a textbox. However, I am only able to set the value
to TRUE for only 1 of them (15 buttons).

Question
1) Whenever I open that Word document, it is in Design mode. As I have to
send the word document to my supervisor, is there any way not to be in
Design mode when it is opened ?
2) Is it possible for me to set one of the 5 option buttons to TRUE for the
3 questions.

Thanks
Peter