Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrew Clarke Andrew Clarke is offline

Default Batch change Word docs WITHOUT macro?

Hi. I have several thousand Microsoft Word documents from which I need to
redact certain bits of information. This includes some text, and some images.

Does anyone know if a tool I can download and run on a bunch of files, that
basically does a batch search/replace? This would need to include images
too, of course. I don't want it to remove ALL images, just to selectively
remove some of them by name, or whatever.

You get bonus points if you can suggest something that will do the same for
PDFs, too :-)

Thanks a lot,
- Andrew.