Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Display name here Display name here is offline

Default I'm missing a number only in the final version

I am missing one of my number in the final version. It shows up in the final
showing markup. Where the heck did it go? There is no markup indicated on
that line and the numbering continues as though it is there.
Markup:
1. Purpose
2. Scope

Final: