eschroed

Default Can not see pictures in layout format

I am using MS Word 2003. Recently, I cannot see pictures in print layout,
normal, or print layout view. However, I can see them in reading layout. the
probem is that I cannot edit their size or position because picture format or
properties is not available in reading layout mode. What is the problem how
can I fix it?
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the "Drawings" box
and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box | Print tab | check the
"Drawing objects" box | OK. Pictures that are not formatted as "inline
with text" will only be visible in Print Layout view.

eschroed wrote:

I am using MS Word 2003. Recently, I cannot see pictures in print layout,
normal, or print layout view. However, I can see them in reading layout. the
probem is that I cannot edit their size or position because picture format or
properties is not available in reading layout mode. What is the problem how
can I fix it?

Graham Mayor

Word 2003 has a bad habit of randomly changing some tools options
settings. This is no doubt another example. If the problem persists you'll
have to force it to behave with auto macros.