Silvrfoxxx

Default how can I stop someone from high-lighting text of a protected doc.

how can I stop someone from high-lighting text of a protected doc. The Doc is
password protected so it canot be altered. But all someone has to do is
highlight the text and right click it and press copy and place that copied
text in a new unprotected doc. Then they can make all the changes they want.
Can copying in this way be stoppped
Charles Kenyon

Protect for forms. However, anything that someone can read (even on paper)
can be copied manually. Protection for forms is not secure, it is easily
gotten around. Slightly more secure is converting the file to a pdf file set
to not allow such copying.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.