Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Custom toolbar

Default i lose custom toolbar when computer is shut down

How can I ensure a custom toolbar isn't deleted after the computer is shut
down?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Ensure that normal.dot or the document or template that contains it is
saved.
If you have Acrobat 7 see the relevant section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

Custom toolbar wrote:
How can I ensure a custom toolbar isn't deleted after the computer is
shut down?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Custom toolbar

I do that but the custom toolbar I have made up and the keyboard shortcuts I
have also assigned are gone after I shut my computer down and then restart
it. I have tried saving in the normal.dot and also another time in the
template, but neither works. Apparently it is an HP computer that has these
problems.

Custom toolbar wrote:
How can I ensure a custom toolbar isn't deleted after the computer is
shut down?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Do you have more than one normal.dot on this PC?
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm
Was the link relevant? Acrobat 7 is the usual reason for normal.dot not
being updated.
See also http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm