Ty

Default Table of Contents

I don't remember how I created my table of contents. I have another table of
contents from another document. It jumps to the page that contains the
information. I need help.

How do I create a table of contents?

How do I edit a table of contents page in Word?

Is it possible to cut and paste a table of contents to another document and
edit the TOC?

Thank you,
Ty

Ty

I found one answer for one of my questions. Now, I need the other two answers.

Hi, Ralf. Yes. Select the TOC in the original document, press Ctrl+C to
copy it, switch to a new document, press Ctrl+V to paste the TOC, select the
pasted TOC, and press Ctrl+Shift+F9 to unlink the pasted TOC from the
original document.

"Ralfthemouth" wrote:

Is it possible to copy a table of contents over to a new document , keep the
same format without having a hyperling or bookmark associted or hooked onto
it? I have tried and seem to get"Error-Bookmark not Defined" when done. Is
there a method in were this can be achieved?