Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Elin Elin is offline

Default Combine/ merge tables

I had a document which only consisted of several tables. I want the first row
of the first table to repeat on top of each page, even when tables expand
over several pages (this is a template, and different amount of text will be
entered into the cells). I tried to combine/ merge the tables by deleting the
spaces between them, and the table looks like it is one, but it behaves as
they are still seperat (I get a cross handle on top of each of the "old"
tables). Is there a way of making them merge, so that the top row will repeat
on each page? I can not put it in the header, as it contains a form field.