Chris Newby

Default Problem Creating Same-Document Hyperlinks From Text Box

I'm using Word 10.2627.

I have a word document that contains a drawing with several text box objects
plus a lot of text. I would like to create hyperlinks from text in one of any
of these text boxes and link to text elsewhere in the document. The main text
of the document contains many headings that are using one of the 3 default
heading styles. However, when I highlite the text of a given textbox and go
to the Hyperlink editor and click "Place in this document", none of the
headings show up. If I try making a hyperlink elsewhere in the document, the
headings show up.

Is this a known problem, and if so, is there a workaround? Or am I doing
something completely wrong?

TIA//