Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jess jess is offline

Default Red, Underlined font. How do I stop it

I am working in Word and all of the sudden, all of my font is red and
underlined and I can't get out of it. My font color is set to black and the
underline button isn't checked either.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You have probably inadvertently enabled Track Changes. Turn it off and
accept all the changes.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jess" wrote in message
I am working in Word and all of the sudden, all of my font is red and
underlined and I can't get out of it. My font color is set to black and
the
underline button isn't checked either.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

On 13 jan, 23:16, Jess wrote:
I am working in Word and all of the sudden, all of my font is red and
underlined and I can't get out of it. My font color is set to black and the
underline button isn't checked either.

You probably turned on "Track changes". Accept all changes (and turn
it off) and your text should look like you intended it to look.

Yves