All handwritten fonts are cut off on the left side.

Old September 25th 19, 08:40 AM
CocoRose CocoRose is offline

Default All handwritten fonts are cut off on the left side.

Hello! I came across an issue when designing calendars. In every word that starts with a small letter, the first letter would be cut off from the left side(sometimes a half of the letter, sometimes less). I played with the settings all evening and the next morning, tried to google solutions but all I am getting are top/bottom paragraph related issues.

While typing in word, I don't see this issue; only when using the preview option, in adobe reader and of course after printing the page.

I tried using different fonts but both: Open type and True type are giving me the same "effect".

Edit: Forgot to add that I am using the 2016 Word version.
Attached Images

Last edited by CocoRose : September 25th 19 at 08:51 AM.