Tomorrows date using fields

Old September 30th 19, 05:15 AM
Mats Forssén Mats Forssén is offline

Red face Tomorrows date using fields

I would like to calculate the date for tomorrow, or yesterday, by using fields.

I have found the field for “today” (date) but I cannot find the proper syntax for adding one day for “tomorrow” or subtracting one day for “yesterday”.

I thought that the formula would look like this: = DATE+1. Apparently it does not work.

Is it the syntax that’s wrong? In that case, what would it look like, to work?
Does anyone have any other suggestions for calculating the date for tomorrow or yesterday?
Old April 29th 20, 12:23 PM
gvindalyn gvindalyn is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by Mats Forssén View Post
I would like to calculate the date for tomorrow, or yesterday, by using fields.

I have found the field for “today” (date) but I cannot find the proper syntax for adding one day for “tomorrow” or subtracting one day for “yesterday”.

I thought that the formula would look like this: = DATE+1. Apparently it does not work.

Is it the syntax that’s wrong? In that case, what would it look like, to work?
Does anyone have any other suggestions for calculating the date for tomorrow or yesterday?
I work as copywriters and our company does not tolerate deadlines. This is due to the accounting reports. We pay for each syntax error. This is the policy of a successful company.
Old April 29th 20, 12:39 PM
weber360 weber360 is offline

Oh, we have also faced these problems as students. Your experience was useful, thanks for sharing. Students how is your quarantine, my productive stops on getting to the for some help with coursework https://ca.edubirdie.com/research-pa...iting-services It is difficult even to choose the topic, so I use thesis statement generator))

Date fields real estate, not doc prep! Mailmerge 2 February 26th 08 07:00 AM
Need Help With Date Fields Drewmyster Microsoft Word Help 3 February 14th 08 07:20 AM
Future Date/Print Date Fields [email protected](donotspam) Microsoft Word Help 2 September 7th 07 10:22 AM
Date fields rcir88 Mailmerge 1 April 27th 07 07:42 AM
Blank date fields in Excel merging with Date/Time margaret Mailmerge 1 March 16th 06 04:36 PM