Help needed to unlock document

Old September 18th 19, 05:19 AM
edenworkshops edenworkshops is offline

Default Help needed to unlock document

Hello

I have a word document created by using word 2002, it has pÓctures and text in it, the text is in tables but I cannot copy and paste the text the document appears to be locked, my question is how do I unlock the document?

Thank you
Old September 18th 19, 03:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

There doesn't seem to be a regular way to unmark a file "Read-Only" (it
would defeat the purpose of Read-Only -- as Adobe has done by making pdf's editable) but you can Save As a different filename and get a file you can
edit.

On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 3:31:07 AM UTC-4, edenworkshops wrote:
Hello

I have a word document created by using word 2002, it has pńęctures and

Old September 25th 19, 12:33 PM
DeborahSPfeifer DeborahSPfeifer is offline
Banned

I also need a solution for unlocking a document. I don't know how my document got locked and now I can't able to open it again. Actually, I need that document urgent because I need this document for family dentist burnsville appointment. Please give me some suggestions if you know some solution about it.
Old September 25th 19, 02:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

As I said, "Save As" some other filename. (If the filename is important,
delete the old file and rename the new one with the old name.)

(https://www.gallaghercosmeticdentist...es/burnsville/)

--
DeborahSPfeifer

Old October 2nd 19, 09:41 AM
CharlotteWilkins CharlotteWilkins is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by DeborahSPfeifer View Post
I also need a solution for unlocking a document. I don't know how my document got locked and now I can't able to open it again. Actually, I need that document urgent because I need this document for hill climb racing appointment. Please give me some suggestions if you know some solution about it.
The first factor is the speed of the server as we know a good game will have millions of hits at the same time with a huge amount of user information and without a system. The server is strong enough to download and handle, the quality of the game will go down day by day.