A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Tables
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Editing A Column In Table

Old October 10th 19, 04:26 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2019
Question Editing A Column In Table

How do I edit a column in a table without affecting the other columns? For example, WORD adds blank lines in the other columns if I add text to the column I am editing. Thanks
Ads
Old October 10th 19, 09:56 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr. Jonathan View Post
How do I edit a column in a table without affecting the other columns? For example, WORD adds blank lines in the other columns if I add text to the column I am editing. Thanks
GREETINGS, I AM NEW IN THE FORUM AND I HOPE TO LEARN A LOT OF YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING HOW TO MANAGE AND EDIT TABLES AS THAT DEPENDS ON MY NEW WORK.