Editing A Column In Table

Old October 10th 19, 04:26 PM
Fr. Jonathan Fr. Jonathan is offline

Question Editing A Column In Table

How do I edit a column in a table without affecting the other columns? For example, WORD adds blank lines in the other columns if I add text to the column I am editing. Thanks
Old October 10th 19, 09:56 PM
CALUCHO CALUCHO is offline

Location: Madrid

Originally Posted by Fr. Jonathan View Post
How do I edit a column in a table without affecting the other columns? For example, WORD adds blank lines in the other columns if I add text to the column I am editing. Thanks
GREETINGS, I AM NEW IN THE FORUM AND I HOPE TO LEARN A LOT OF YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING HOW TO MANAGE AND EDIT TABLES AS THAT DEPENDS ON MY NEW WORK.