how to copy & paste from Word to PowerPoint without losing format

Old July 19th 06, 04:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default how to copy & paste from Word to PowerPoint without losing format

I am trying to find out if your can caopy and paste a table from Word into
PowerPoint without the table changing any of the formatting established in
Word.
Old July 19th 06, 05:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Open PowerPoint and use a completely blank slide layout (no text boxes
present).
Then go to your Word document and Click on Table | Select |Table.
Once your table is selected, simply drag it with your mouse to the
PowerPoint Slide.
You now have a table in your slide and can format it any way you like and
you can add text to it or delete text.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

Old September 23rd 19, 06:03 PM
enixtutorials enixtutorials is offline

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am trying to find out if your can caopy and paste a table from Word into
PowerPoint without the table changing any of the formatting established in
Word.
you can see this video for more detail how to convert Word to Powerpoint and not change format
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfcDpAhPCEw
Old October 13th 19, 05:38 PM
thomas232 thomas232 is offline

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am trying to find out if your can caopy and paste a table from Word into
PowerPoint without the table changing any of the formatting established in
Word.
It was a little problem for me as well, when I was transferring from one email service to another, when I was trying to resolve some problems with email clients, and it was mainly a huge problem for live mail, when I was using it for my work purposes. When I've transferred to Outlook, by using outlooktransfer app, I thought that I'm not gonna see these problems anymore, but still face with it time to time. By the way, it's been pretty easy to transfer all my emails from one client to another. Problems with attachments, like Word file and Powerpoint resolved as well, cause this app knows how to handle with them.

Last edited by thomas232 : October 13th 19 at 05:41 PM.