Convert numbers to alternate superscript and subscript

Old October 29th 19, 03:26 PM
Amargeorge Amargeorge is offline

Exclamation Convert numbers to alternate superscript and subscript

Hi I have a requirement. It is as follows

1. I need to search for numbers in a document. for example they could be

1 or 123 or 12.3

I need to find and replace them so that they appear a format such that the first number is superscript the next one is subscript and then the third one is super script and so on

123 = 1(superscript)2(subscript)3(superscript)

Please help this would save me weeks of work