MergeFields

Old March 18th 08, 01:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jo Davis

Default MergeFields

I have a letter which is merged from a spreadsheet. I have three merge
firelds which all look at the same cell in excel, however, on one of the
mergefields in the letter I want to add 0.01% to the value that it returns.
Is there anyway I can do this through the toggle field and update?

Below is the current data in the mergefield:

{MERGEFIELD "Spreadsheet"\#,##0.00}%
Old March 18th 08, 07:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use

{ = {MERGEFIELD "Spreadsheet"\#,##0.00} + .01 }%

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jo Davis" wrote in message
I have a letter which is merged from a spreadsheet. I have three merge
firelds which all look at the same cell in excel, however, on one of the
mergefields in the letter I want to add 0.01% to the value that it
returns.
Is there anyway I can do this through the toggle field and update?

Below is the current data in the mergefield:

{MERGEFIELD "Spreadsheet"\#,##0.00}%

Using Mergefields for RTF Document. vijay Microsoft Word Help 1 September 19th 06 12:26 PM
Mergefields Island Girl New Users 1 September 4th 06 01:41 AM
MERGEFIELDS Nathan Franklin Mailmerge 9 February 27th 06 12:57 AM
Moving mergefields ... Ger Mailmerge 1 July 21st 05 06:47 PM
Working with Mergefields Duncan McDonald New Users 1 November 25th 04 02:25 PM