Thank You and Happy Holidays!

Old December 18th 08, 07:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nina

Default Thank You and Happy Holidays!

I just want to express my gratitude to Suzanne Barnhill, Stefan Blom, Jay
Freedman, Graham Mayor, and all the other MVPs for all their invaluable help
this past year. You've saved me many times!

Happy Holidays!

Old December 19th 08, 01:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Yes, thank you! This is why we're here.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:51:22 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Thanks, Nina. This is a great Christmas gift!

http://word.mvps.org

news

Old December 19th 08, 07:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Same here also - best wishes

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Jay Freedman wrote:
Yes, thank you! This is why we're here.

Thanks, Nina. This is a great Christmas gift!

http://word.mvps.org

news