long document sections and table of contents

Old June 26th 09, 09:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michele Walker

Default long document sections and table of contents

How do I make a table of contents with a very long document with several
sections. When I insert a table of contents the data is not correct and
neither are the page numbers?
--
Michele Walker
Old June 26th 09, 10:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/TOCTips.htm for some tips that may be
helpful.

http://word.mvps.org