Warrick Warrick is offline
Junior Member

Default Retain / Reformat negative time from Excel to Word

Hi There,
Really need some advice here after cracking my head and searching for a long time.

I have a negative time displayed in my excel sheet (e.g -01:22 mm:ss) which I would like to retain the format when I do a mail merge on MS word. However, the time gets converted to 01:22.

I have tried to add the '-' sign at the front using an If .... Else... statement when the value is Less Than '0'. Both methods do not work out.

Thank you.
neiljohanson neiljohanson is offline
Junior Member

Hello, I have a suggestion for you. You can click to "Time" box on the tool bar and check for other type of time. If it doesn't have the one you need, you can create one. Thank you.
This is my website hill climb racing, please pass by to support if you have times.