Automatic file name proposal

Old November 21st 18, 12:51 PM
KIF KIF is offline

Smile Automatic file name proposal

Long ago in Word there was automatic proposed the first text in a letter as the name of the file. I liked this very much.

Today there is not any name proposed other then "Document"

Can this saving proposal be turned on like it was before?
Old November 21st 18, 04:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

Default Automatic file name proposal

? When I save a file that has some content in it, all the words up to the
first punctuation mark appear as the filename. Sometimes I keep it, sometimes
I shorten it, sometimes I replace it. (Word2007)

Old January 7th 19, 07:26 AM
johnlennon johnlennon is offline

Instagram is among a breed of smartphone apps which have tapped into the creative, image-based online life of young people. ClickInstagram video downloader free.
Old January 15th 19, 08:23 AM
Hoamuoigio Hoamuoigio is offline

Thank you for sharing this exciting resource with me and the world. Wish you always luck.
Douchebag Workout
Old October 2nd 19, 09:39 AM
CharlotteWilkins CharlotteWilkins is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by johnlennon View Post
street view is among a breed of smartphone apps which have tapped into the creative, image-based online life of young people. Click free.
Motivation is understood to be an active psychological manifestation of need and interest. Needs are the indispensable requirements that people feel need to be satisfied under certain conditions to survive and develop. Arousal is an individual's special attitude toward an object, which has both a meaning in life and a personal emotional attraction. In psychology, there are many different concepts about the motive of human activity, but the common point in the views on this psychological phenomenon is to see motivation as the orientation, stimulation, impulse and maintain human behavior.

Proposal Maddy Microsoft Word Help 2 October 27th 09 01:59 PM
automatic file naming and saving into RTF. Apples76 Microsoft Word Help 0 July 5th 06 11:06 AM
Automatic File Names Shelagh Microsoft Word Help 6 April 19th 06 11:16 AM
where to find the automatic saving (every 10 min) of the doc file tmj Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 05 05:10 PM
How do I set up automatic file path footers? Stuart Walker Microsoft Word Help 2 September 27th 05 03:25 AM