Circle's with numbers

Old September 26th 19, 01:17 AM
stkin stkin is offline

Default Circle's with numbers

Attached is a form that I am trying to make, you can see at the top it has circles and I would like to put numbers in those circles with a + or - in front of the number. I would like to be able to edit these numbers at any time. thanks for any help.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pin Placement.zip (12.5 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by stkin : September 26th 19 at 04:37 PM. Reason: add attachment