Tomorrows date using fields

Old September 30th 19, 05:15 AM
Mats Forssén Mats Forssén is offline

Red face Tomorrows date using fields

I would like to calculate the date for tomorrow, or yesterday, by using fields.

I have found the field for “today” (date) but I cannot find the proper syntax for adding one day for “tomorrow” or subtracting one day for “yesterday”.

I thought that the formula would look like this: = DATE+1. Apparently it does not work.

Is it the syntax that’s wrong? In that case, what would it look like, to work?
Does anyone have any other suggestions for calculating the date for tomorrow or yesterday?

Date fields real estate, not doc prep! Mailmerge 2 February 26th 08 08:00 AM
Need Help With Date Fields Drewmyster Microsoft Word Help 3 February 14th 08 08:20 AM
Future Date/Print Date Fields [email protected](donotspam) Microsoft Word Help 2 September 7th 07 10:22 AM
Date fields rcir88 Mailmerge 1 April 27th 07 07:42 AM
Blank date fields in Excel merging with Date/Time margaret Mailmerge 1 March 16th 06 05:36 PM