Deleting Left-Aligned Paragraphs

Old November 7th 19, 03:39 AM
Benson03 Benson03 is offline

Smile Deleting Left-Aligned Paragraphs

Hello!

I have a document that needs to be edited. I need to delete all text that are in the first indentation or aligned in the left. I just want to retain the text that are aligned in the center.

Can anyone share any Macros or commands in Find & Replace for me to do this? I will really appreciate it as it will lessen my time in editing several documents in my office.

Benson