Merge Dynamic Email and Dynamic Letter

Old November 28th 05, 06:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Merge Dynamic Email and Dynamic Letter

I need to send out an email with an attachment to ~100 individuals; both
email and attachment are personalized form letters populated by the same
spreadsheet. I've done each indivdually but am stumped as to how to do it
combined. Anyone? Doug?
Old November 28th 05, 09:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old November 29th 05, 10:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I have been developing an Addin that would handle the creation of the 100
files. It's working fine for
me and another colleague who has been testing it, but I have to admit that
another cannot get it to work. Send me an email if you want to try it, and
will send it to you.