training

Old May 25th 06, 07:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default training

Does anybody know of any free on-line training classes available for Word
2000? I have started a new position within my company that requires alot of
use with Word (which I haven't ever used too much in the past). I know the
basics, but I need to learn alot about editing and revising documents. Any
suggestions would help out a bunch..

Thanks!
Old May 25th 06, 08:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

There are scads available online. Have you tried Google?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old May 25th 06, 09:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

What are "scads"? And yes, I've tried google.... I can hardly find
anything for Word 2000 unless it costs money....and I'm doing this from work.
Our training center does not offer Word classes any longer because of the
lack on interest.

Old May 25th 06, 09:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...%22+%2B+fr ee

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old May 25th 06, 10:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Have you thought of evening classes? They're not free but may not cost a
lot.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

Old May 26th 06, 01:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

G'Day Imagine,

There are free online courses for Word 2003 from Microsoft - which could
be a good place to start.

See:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...958171033.aspx

There are 31 courses, averaging about 40min, and most of the content will
apply to Word 2000.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard