How do I rotate text 180 degrees, so it's completely upside down?

Old June 14th 08, 06:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default How do I rotate text 180 degrees, so it's completely upside do

That would be a limitation of the printer and/or the use of 'one sided' card
stock and nothing to do with Word per se.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Lara wrote:
That doesn't work so well with color printers if you are using
cardstock. Then you get colors dragged across.

Print one side of the page, turn the paper over and print the other!

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

upsidedown wrote:
I need to rotate text on a page so it appears upside-down, so that
the page is "tumbled," with one side normal, and the backside
upside-down...can I do this with text (not graphics or clip art)?

Old February 27th 10, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug

Default How do I rotate text 180 degrees, so it's completely upside down?

I have a similar situation, and a text box or a table just won't do enough.
I have a mass-mailing with a fold-out mailer that comes to a point on one
end (like the flap of an envelope). I can't tell my printers to feel
backwards. I need to print the addresses from a merge file rotated 180
degrees. What can I do? TIA

Old February 27th 10, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bjan3

You could try using a unicode converting website that gives you the
unicode equivalent of text that makes the text look upside down (aka
flipped 180 degrees). One such site is 'flip text'
(http://www.upsidedowntext.com/) but a google search will yield many
more sites too.... in general these sites work better for lowercase
letters but give it a try and see if this works for you.

--
bjan3
bjan3's Profile: 1552

Microsoft Office Help

Old February 27th 10, 09:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Word really is not equipped to do anything of this nature. For a one-off
document you may be able to force something but for merge purposes I think
you'd be asking the impossible. You'd do best to consider using MS Publisher
or other page layout program that supports mail merge *and* something other
than in-line text.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/27/10 9:25 AM, in article
, "Doug"

Old July 28th 14, 11:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

hello
Old April 26th 17, 03:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 4:46:01 PM UTC-4, upsidedown
This was working somehow, now I cant do it. There is an option on the print menu "rotate 180 degres", but at the moment it does ... pfft ... nothing
Old October 23rd 18, 02:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 4:46:01 PM UTC-4, upsidedown wrote:
I need to rotate text on a page so it appears upside-down, so that the page
is "tumbled," with one side normal, and the backside upside-down...can I do
this with text (not graphics or clip art)?

Same question here, can't figure it out.
Old October 23rd 18, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 9:18:10 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 4:46:01 PM UTC-4, upsidedown wrote:
I need to rotate text on a page so it appears upside-down, so that the page
is "tumbled," with one side normal, and the backside upside-down...can I do
this with text (not graphics or clip art)?

Same question here, can't figure it out.

Numerous answers were given in this thread over the last 12 years. Read them.