Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kristy Walker Kristy Walker is offline

Default contacting the server for information

I have copied text from a website and pasted it into Word. I keep getting the
message "contacting the server for information" while the document freezes
for 10-15 seconds. This happens repeatedly. How can I stop this? I do not
need the document tied in any way to the original website, nor do I need any
tie to HTML. (The file is saved as a DOC.)