nandlal

Default How to format only first letter of a document very large?

Example****
John Lewis, the king of far far land had a amezing fiest.

In above sentences, i like to make only "J" of John on entire page rest
remain at normal heading.

Thank you for your time.
Daiya Mitchell

Word calls it a Drop Cap (I believe for "dropped capital letter"). Select
the letter and go to Format | Drop Cap, the resulting dialog will give you
some options.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Greg Maxey

Select the "J" press and hold CTRL+SHIFT then press the key and watch it
grow. Stop pressing the key when it is big enough.
--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

nandlal wrote:
Example****
John Lewis, the king of far far land had a amezing fiest.

In above sentences, i like to make only "J" of John on entire page
rest remain at normal heading.

Thank you for your time.

Greg Maxey

nandlal,

Please excuse my last reply. I didn't read your question very well. GNO
and Daiya have provided the answer you need.