Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default SHORTCUT KEY

Hi Suzanne,

Yes, the writers who clone the KB articles may not be same ones who clone the help topics but I did recall using that one in
Word 6, mainly because I could hit all 3 keys with 1 finger (or actually the side of my finger/hand).

=============
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message ...
FWIW, in the Word 2003 Help topic "Keyboard shortcuts," in the section
"Character and paragraph formatting," the item "Apply character formats,"
which *does* list Ctrl+Spacebar, does *not* list Ctrl+Shift+Z. I have
usually viewed that Help topic as being pretty comprehensive, but it appears it's not definitive.

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

What is the shortcut for 1/3? Nikki[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 4 February 19th 07 06:16 AM
Shortcut for a style billzant via OfficeKB.com New Users 2 January 9th 07 03:18 AM
shortcut MoJR Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 06 12:20 AM
shortcut MoJR Microsoft Word Help 6 November 23rd 06 03:16 PM
Word shortcut cawan Microsoft Word Help 1 April 26th 05 05:31 AM