day and date

Default how to I print a form with 1 day and date per page

I have a 1 page calander form in Word 2003. I want to print out 60 pages for
the months of June and July. Each page will have the next day and date.
Insert, footer and formula only seem to print todays date.

Greg Maxey

Hmm... interesting. I have an Add-In on my website for creating sequenced
dates:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Date_Sequencer.htm

You could use the Sequenced AutoText Output option of the addin to create 60
document variables that stores the 60 needed dates.

Using that output opion, insert the first date, select it, and bookmark it
CopyDate.

Next run the following macro with 60 as the NumCopy input. It will produce
60 copies such that the CopyDate bookmark is sequenced by one day for each
copy.

Sub DatedCopies()
Dim CopyDate As String
Dim NumCopies As Integer
Dim Counter As Integer
Dim oDateRng As Range

NumCopies = Val(InputBox("Enter number of copies to print:", "Print", 1))
CopyDate = ActiveDocument.Variables("Var1").Value

Set oDateRng = ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("CopyDate").Range
Counter = 1
While Counter NumCopies + 1
oDateRng.Delete
oDateRng.Text = CopyDate
ActiveDocument.PrintOut
Counter = Counter + 1
CopyDate = ActiveDocument.Variables("Var" & Counter).Value
Wend
With ActiveDocument.Bookmarks
.Add Name:="CopyDate", Range:=oDateRng
End With
End Sub

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

day and date wrote:
I have a 1 page calander form in Word 2003. I want to print out 60
pages for the months of June and July. Each page will have the next
day and date. Insert, footer and formula only seem to print todays
date.

Doug Robbins

The easiest way to do that is to create an Excel Spreadsheet to use as a
datasource of a formletter type mailmerge that uses you calendar document as
the mail merge main document. In Excel, you can easily create a column of
the dates that you need to merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.