Rodney

Default Is there a keyboard sequence for pasting unformatted text?

I need to paste text unformatted into Word. Is there a keyboard key sequence
for doing this or can the default paste action perform an unformatted text
paste?
garfield-n-odie

No, and no. But you can create a macro to paste as unformtted
text, and then assign the macro to a keyboard shortcut of your
choice. See
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...bce5771fb2da20
and http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm .

Rodney wrote:
I need to paste text unformatted into Word. Is there a keyboard key sequence
for doing this or can the default paste action perform an unformatted text
paste?

Herb Tyson [MVP]

Not built in. I describe an easy macro solution he

Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Rodney" wrote in message
I need to paste text unformatted into Word. Is there a keyboard key
sequence
for doing this or can the default paste action perform an unformatted text
paste?

Herb Tyson [MVP]

That's one way. Of course, I find it handy to have it assigned to a
keystroke, since I use it literally hundreds of times a day. To ensure that
Paste Special is available from every menu where Paste itself occurs, you
need to add it to something like 28 different popup menus.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com