Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AmandaW

Default Track Changes use balloons - Include Reviewer in Balloon

When using balloons to track changes, is there any way to include the
revewier name and date of review in the balloon when printing the document?
I know you can print that information separately from the document but I
would like to include it all with the document.
If its not possible to do with balloons, is there any way of printing the
details with the document?