Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DONPER98 DONPER98 is offline

Default HOW TO I SET UP A FLYER WITH VERTICAL TEAR-OFFS AT THE BOTTOM?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you have Publisher, there are a number of templates readymade for this.
If you must do it in Word, put a borderless table at the bottom of the page,
one row by as many columns as you want tear-offs. Then rotate the text in
the cells. You may want to apply a very narrow light grey dotted border
between columns to facilitate cutting.