Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default How can I change the calander month when I insert a Quick Tabl

Hi Tf,

I'll look into this. I did a full install of Office beta for testing and
have not uninstalled anything (intentionally). I'm going to be setting up a
new PC with Vista and Office 2007 over the weekend and I'll check that
option again with the new install.

FWIW, they're in a separate file, somewhere. I've forgotten the exact
location, but I think it's under the profile's "Application Data", somewhere.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org