mechanicarts mechanicarts is offline
Junior Member

Default Autotext with Forms

Hello people.

I have a problem right now..I need to find a way to create autotext but with variables. For example I want to have text that works this way

[DROPDOWN] text [TEXT FIELD] text [NUMERIC]

I've made autotext using the forms...however it is inserted in a table cell and it is inside a specific document so I need to make the form work without saving it alone.

When the form is unprotected, I cannot edit the fields. When the form is protected, I can edit the fields but I cannot navigate the rest of the document. I just want it to help me with creating large blocks of repetitive text but it works correctly only in the mindset of a web form.

Also how do I make it so that the forms (shading/borders/dropdown buttons) are not at all visible in printing?

Btw using msw2003