Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jmcd Jmcd is offline

Default Cant reopen documents

If i save a document and try and re open it on the same computer a message
pops up and says "such and such document is not available" how can I get my
documents back!!?? thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word and are you trying to open it from the 'open' dialog or by double clicking on the file, or ???

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP