newbe-SB owner

Default address will not apply to envelope

Micrsoftword 2003-I've highlighted the address box, check a specific address
in the address book, click OK but the address does not apply to the envelope.
I have a business address book that works great, but the personal one I've
set up seems to have this problem.
Thanks
Melodie
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bmV3YmUtU0Igb3duZXI=?=,

Micrsoftword 2003-I've highlighted the address box, check a specific address
in the address book, click OK but the address does not apply to the envelope.
I have a business address book that works great, but the personal one I've
set up seems to have this problem.

The best place to ask questions about the address book (even if you're trying to
use it in Word) is in an Outlook newsgroup. In your case, be sure to provide
more detail on how you've created the second (personal) address book. It's
possible that Word is not seeing it properly, and discovering how you set it up
might help track down the problem.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org