Zip Code in the Wrong Place on Labels

Default Address block Formatting

How do I get my zip codes to appear to the right of the City/State rather
than below them? My Excel worksheet has a column for City/State and another
for Zip Code. THANKS for any help!!
Doug Robbins

Instead of using the address block, just insert the individual mergefields
in the configuration that you want them to appear.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP